Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lots of Screaming!!!

There is always a lot of screaming in our house. For many different reasons. There are 7 kids living in this house presently since Alex and her kids are staying with us. So that makes for lots of screaming kids at all hours of the day and night. Yesterday there was lots of excitement when Ryleigh got accepted into Mongomery Christian Academy!! That will mean the 4 girls will be going to 4 different schools this year but it is still very exciting and totally worth screaming and jumping around about!! This morning I have a screaming migraine. I want to crawl back in bed and black out my windows and lock all these screaming kids out of the house. But alas....now I have a private school education to pay for!! Off to work I go:(

1 comment:

  1. You know Katie I don't recall all that much noise when you guys were kids. Maybe my brain is blocking it because it's too traumatic! LOL! Or maybe it was because you all spent so much time outside playing (and doing heaven only knows what!) with your friends. There are times when I miss the noise and chaos though.

    ReplyDelete