Monday, August 1, 2011

Getting Started

Well this is a whole new adventure for me! I'm not even sure how this whole blogging thing works. I just know I'm sick of Facebook and all of its drama. I needed a way to get away from my family of all people! So here I am. Blogging away! I'm sure it will all come off as silly at first but I will get the hang of it as I go along. I really just wanted a place where I could keep my friends and few family that I have something to do with updated on the kids and share photos as they grow. So here I am. This is still experimental and it may all go away. I just have to see how I like it:)

3 comments:

  1. Yay...I'm your first "follower"! LOL I hope this blog works out for you Katie. I think it's a great idea. If you need help with any of the "blog" stuff let me know, okay? Have a nice day! Love you all.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good start Katie. LU Uncle Ralph.

    ReplyDelete